A downloadable RushOut for Windows
This game is a simple game where you can run through courses like Crossy Road and Frogger with humanoid characters. I built for learning Unreal Engine 4.The foundation is uisco's project data and some free assets. https://uisco.itch.io/crossy-road-ue4
but the internal structure has been almost completely redesigned.
We plan to upgrade this game based on the profits earned here.
- Just move forward
- Scores will only be added while sprinting (Shift of Xbutton)
- If you fall down, please stand up with the jump button
- The game is over when you fall into the river.
- The game is over if it goes off the left and right screens.
How to control
use to Keyboard or XBOX controller
The operation test is done only on the Windows gaming PC.
If you have any information such as it doesn't work, please comment.
If you are using a GPU that does not support ray tracing, execute it from RushOut-RTXOff.bat.
Known issues (v0.1)
- Physics bug: Touching a stone can cause the character to be blown away. (this is like gambling and fun).
- There is a graphic options menu, but some features do not affect the appearance
- Switching between full screen and window graphics options does not work well, so it is recommended to switch with Alt + Enter.
Future plans (considered depending on sales)
- Added variations of obstacles (trains, etc.)
- Add elements that enrich the visuals, such as post-processes and effects
- Addition of elements to improve gameplay (time limit, power-up effect, etc.)
- Add title menu
- Day and night times
- Added variation of character skin
- Online ranking?
- Please comment if you have an idea
v0.1 (November 24, 2020)
- This is the first release.
In order to download this RushOut you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- First release59 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.